It is ‘business as usual’ at Viaduct Housing Partnership, as we continue to help our customers find their dream homes. During the Covid-19 lockdown, our sales staff have been working safely from home and taking reservations online and over the telephone. Due to our Shared Ownership homes being in high demand, we release them for sale ‘off plan’ and plan a viewing when the home is complete. We currently have two schemes available to reserve ‘off plan’ and our Sales Team would love to hear from you to discuss these schemes.
The Government have announced today that social distance viewings can now commence, so we have been working hard behind the scenes to plan for how we will carry out these viewings with the safety of our customers and staff being at the centre of those talks. Once our homes are near completion, we will arrange social distance viewings for customers that have reserved a home and for any potential purchasers on our available homes. We will also be adding virtual tours to our website for anyone who would prefer to view from the safety of their sofa.
We plan to carry out viewings in the following way:
- A maximum of two people will be able to view a property at any one time and these two people must be from the same household.
- If you have any symptoms before or after arranging the viewing, please let our sales staff know and we will re-arrange the viewing for you.
- Once you arrive at the site please meet our sales representative at the entrance door, ensuring a two metre distance at all times.
- The main entrance door and any internal doors and cupboards will be left open, so you do not need to touch anything inside the home.
- The sales representative will wait outside the home whilst you look inside, after which they will be available for questions at a safe distance outside.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use at the entrance to the home. Should you wish to wear gloves or a mask, please bring these with you.
- If you have any concerns during the viewing, please raise these with the sales representative.
- If you are self-isolating or shielding we can arrange for a viewing to take place over a video call.
Buying a home is an exciting time and we have some fantastic homes available to reserve and in the pipeline. We aim to maintain our high standards and make the experience as enjoyable as possible, under the current conditions.
To find a home click here.
From everyone at Viaduct Housing Partnership