Market sale units under £224,400 are available with the Help to Buy equity loan, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
Click here for Shared Ownership and 3 bed properties
The former Battersby Hat Works is located off Hempshaw Lane in Offerton. The new neighbourhood will see the conversion of the two most significant retained structures fronting Hempshaw Lane, of the former Hat Works, including the Water Tower, and the construction of new family homes behind the retained elements. There will be 144 dwellings providing affordable and market sale homes across the site.
Phases 3 and 4 of this development are being released for sale on Tuesday 5th October 2021 at approximately 10am. Please register your interest by emailing our sales team and refer to our guidance notes for information on how to apply.
Two bedroom homes are available on both phases.
Prices from £167,500- £185,000
Help to Buy available
*Service charges apply
Information at a glance
The diverse range of homes makes this an ideal development for professionals, couples, families and those looking for a place to retire. Please view the brochure, floorplans, price list and site plan for more information and to find a space that suits your needs.
|37||2||M1/Detached||Open Market Sale||£185,000|
|38||2||M/Semi||Open Market Sale||£180,000|
|39||2||M/Semi||Open Market Sale||£180,000|
|40||2||M/Semi||Open Market Sale||£180,000|
|49||2||Terrace||Open Market Sale||£172,500|
|50||2||Terrace||Open Market Sale||£172,500|
|53||2||Terrace||Open Market Sale||£177,500|
|62||2||Terrace||Open Market Sale||£175,500|
|65||2||Terrace||Open Market Sale||£172,500|
|24||2||Terrace||Open Market Sale||£172,500|
|26||2||Terrace||Open Market Sale||£172,500|
|34||2||Terrace||Open Market Sale||£167,500|
|35||2||Terrace||Open Market Sale||£167,500|
|36||2||Terrace||Open Market Sale||£175,000|
Eligibility requirements for military personnel
Ministry of Defence personnel will be prioritised for Shared Ownership schemes where:
- they have completed their basic (phase 1) training and they are one of the following:
- Regular service personnel (including Navy, Army and Air Force)
- Clinical staff (with the exception of doctors and dentists)
- Ministry of Defence Police Officers
- Uniformed staff in the Defence Fire Service
- they are ex-regular service personnel who have served in the Armed Forces for a minimum of six years, and can produce a Discharge Certificate (or similar documentation) as proof, where they apply within two years (24 months) of the date of discharge from service or
- they are the surviving partners of regular service personnel who have died in service, where they apply within two years (24 months) of the date of being bereaved. Read about surviving partners in the MOD surviving partners guidance.
These quality homes are located in a highly sought after postcode benefiting from the hustle and bustle of Stockport Town Centre and being close to the tranquillity of the Peak District. Its not hard to see why its a popular location to lay down roots, with its fantastic restaurants, bars and shops stretching down the A6, fantastic schools and excellent transport links.
Getting in touch
Please contact our sales team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 0161 218 1303.
About the developer
Lane End Developments Construction Ltd